Thundelarra / Paynes Find
Price: Expressions Of Interest
Initial Resource Estimate of 6,351.59 Oz Of Gold
Granted Mining Tenement M 59/771 is 303.4 HA
Native title does not exist on this tenement
Easily accessed water table (Warriedar Aquifer) for wet gravity process plant
Site is located less than 5 hours drive from Perth
After a drilling program consisting of a total of 55 drill holes and indicated and inferred resource estimation of 6,351.59 Oz of
Gold. This resource estimation is not compliant with current JORC reporting.
The drilling program focused on the following 2 prospects
1. The Minerichee Prospect has been traced over a strike distance of at least 350m with 48 drill holes.
- The mineralised zone is well defined and between 1m and 11m wide
- Drilling results indicate and inferred and indicated Resource estimate of 76,410 t of ore at 1.59 g Au/t = 4,285,50 oz of Gold
2. The 3 Shaft Prospect has been traced in drilling over a strike distance of at least 70m. The mineralised zone is between 1m and 8m wide.
- Drilling results indicate and inferred and indicated Resource estimate of 15,471 t of ore at 3.77g Au/t = 2,057 oz of Gold
This tenement consists of 5 separate gold discoveries recorded in Mindex. It has strong magnetics and geological indicators
which are all supported by the independent Geological report