Pithara Gold Opportunity
- Initial project forecast on the existing pit was 7,000 oz of gold, however actual results proved to be over 9,000 oz at over 15g/t
- Positive gold drill results on either side of proven initial open cut
- Northwest prospect has not been adequately tested by the existing RC drilling and the anomaly remains open to the north.
- Pithara mineralisation is largely hosted by a 1-4m wide, laminated quartz vein system,
- The current drill results confirm that there is economic gold in the gold enriched corridor outlined in the independant Geological reports